- Dress up in traditional Korean Costumes (Hanbok) & enjoy a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace & Folklore Museum.
- Attend a Taekwondo (Korean martial art) performance.
- Go up the Lotte World Tower, and learn how it’s construction compares to that of the Burj Khalifa.
- Test your creative skills whilst making your own souvenir at the Kimchi Museum, an well known part of Korean Cuisine.
- Travel through time with Technology at the Samsung Innovation Museum.
- Learn about the present & past of Korean customs, culture & traditions at a traditional Korean Folklore Village.
- Visit the world’s largest themed cave park, Gwangmyeong Cave, a unique & mind blowing experience.
- Shop for souvenirs at Insa-dong Street & Namdaemun Market & see Korea’s world famous retail cosmetic industry at Myeongdong.
- Visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) & get a peek of Korea during the historical Korean war.
- History – Learn about the strategic location of the Korean Peninsula & why controlling her has been an ambition of her neighbors for centuries.
- Enjoy a world famous Korean Non-Verbal Performance show – an innovative & dynamic performance!
- Challenge your taste-buds with experiencing traditional Korean Cuisine.
UNI – 1 FACULTY MEMBER FREE OF CHARGE FOR EVERY 15 PAYING STUDENTS
SCH – 1 TEACHER FREE OF CHARGE FOR EVERY 10 PAYING STUDENTS
All our itineraries can be tweaked to match your students budget and institutions educational objectives